- Amnesty International
- Association québécoise des organismes de coopération internationale
- B.C. Freedom of Information and Privacy Association
- Canadian Arab Federation
- Canadian Association of University Teachers
- Canadian Council for International Co-operation
- Canadian Council for Refugees
- Canadian Ethnocultural Council
- Canadian Federation of Students
- Canadian Friends Service Committee
- Canadian Labour Congress
- Canadian Muslim Forum
- Canadian Muslim Lawyers Association
- Canadian Peace Alliance
- Canadian Union of Postal Workers
- Canadian Union of Public Employees
- Canadian Unitarians for Social Justice
- Canadian Voice of Women for Peace
- CARE Canada
- Centre for Social Justice
- Confederation of Canadian Unions
- Canadian Office and Professional Employees Union
- Council of Canadians
- David Suzuki Foundation
- Development and Peace
- ETC Group
- Fédération nationale des enseignantes et des enseignants du Québec
- Independent Jewish Voices
- International Development and Relief Foundation
- Inter Pares
- Islamic Relief Canada
- Lawyers Rights Watch Canada
- Ligue des droits et libertés
- National Council of Canadian Muslims (NCCM)
- National Union of Public and General Employees
- Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants
- Mining Watch Canada
- PEN Canada
- Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund
- Public Service Alliance of Canada
- The United Church of Canada
- United Steelworkers of America
Friends of ICLMG
Gerry Barr; Senior Adviser Public Affairs, Directors Guild of Canada, and former President and CEO of the Canadian Council for International Cooperation.
Hon. Edward Broadbent; former leader of Canada’s New Democratic Party and first president of the International Centre for Human Rights and Democratic Development.
Hon. David MacDonald; former Canadian Secretary of State and former minister of Communications.
Brian Murphy; independent writer, policy analyst and human rights advocate.
Roch Tassé; political analyst with special focus on human rights, civil liberties and national security, and former National Coordinator of ICLMG (2002-2015).
James L. Turk; Distinguished Visiting Professor, Ryerson University, and former Executive Director, Canadian Association of University Teachers.
The Very Rev. Lois Wilson; former moderator of the United Church of Canada and retired senator.
The late Hon. Warren Allmand (September 19, 1932 – December 7, 2016); former Solicitor General of Canada and a past president of the International Centre for Human Rights and Democratic Development (Rights & Democracy).
The late Hon. Flora MacDonald (June 3, 1926 – July 26, 2015); former minister of Foreign Affairs and former minister of Communications.